UCOWR recognizes four award categories: Warren A. Hall Medal, Friends of UCOWR, Education and Public Service, and PhD Dissertation Award. Recipients are nominated by UCOWR delegates and are recognized during the Awards Banquet at the annual conference. For more information on each award and the nomination procedure, click on the links below.
Congratulations to the 2017 UCOWR award recipients!
Click the award category for more information about each recipient. They were honored at the 2017 UCOWR Awards Banquet held during the annual conference, June 13-15, 2017, at the Lory Student Center in Fort Collins, CO.
- John W. Labadie, Colorado State University
- Deborah L. Swackhamer, University of Minnesota
- Doug Bennett, Southern Nevada Water Authority
- Faith Sternlieb, Colorado State University
- John C. Tracy, Texas Water Resources Institute, Texas A&M University
- Reagan Waskom, Colorado Water Institute, Colorado State University
- Community Relations and Outreach (CRO) Program for the Prince William County Service Authority, managed by Karen Takas
- Madeline Gotkowitz, University of Wisconsin (Natural Science & Engineering)
- Marwa Salem, North Carolina State University (Water Policy & Socio Economics)