MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Hardcopy and electronic subscriptions to the Journal of Contemporary Water Research & Education.
- Reduced registration fees at the UCOWR Annual Conference and access to past proceedings.
- Increased networking opportunities with water resource leaders in business, government, and academica.
- A voice in the governance of UCOWR (1 lead delegate and up to 7 additional voting delegates)
- Eligibility to make nominations for UCOWR Board of Directors
- Eligibility to make nominations for annual UCOWR Awards
Membership is based on the fiscal year: July 1 - June 30.