MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Access to the Journal of Contemporary Water Research & Education.
- Reduced registration fees at the UCOWR Annual Conference.
- Increased networking opportunities with water resource leaders in business, government, and academica.
- Opportunity to serve as a UCOWR delegate and have a voice in the governance of UCOWR (1 lead delegate and up to 7 additional voting delegates).
- Eligibility to make nominations for UCOWR Board of Directors
- Eligibility to make nominations for annual UCOWR Awards
- Opportunity to receive a scholarship for a graduate student (from your institution) to attend the WaterSmart Innovations Conference.
Membership is based on the fiscal year: July 1 - June 30.