MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS INCLUDE
- A subscription for up to 11 paper copies of the Journal of Contemporary Water Research and Education, with its concise analysis of pressing water resources issues
- Accessibility for all agency staff to the UCOWR website (www.ucowr.siu.edu) that hosts over 50 issues of the Journal of Contemporary Water Research and Education.
- Discount on registration fee for UCOWR’s annual conference for all membership institutions’s faculty, students, and staff
- Collaboration with leading U.S. researchers, educators, and professionals on water resources
- Voting rights in UCOWR affairs for up to 8 individual delegates
Membership is subject to approval by the UCOWR Board of Directors and is based on the July 1 – June 30 fiscal year.
For additional information call Christopher Lant, Exec. Director, UCOWR (618) 453-6020.