**NEW! Click here for the preliminary conference program (updated 5/15)**
Water is Not for Gambling: Utilizing Science to Reduce Uncertainty
June 16-18, 2015 -- Green Valley Ranch Resort, Henderson, Nevada
|FULL CONFERENCE REGISTRATION FEES||SINGLE DAY REGISTRATION FEES|
|By May 1, 2015||After May 1, 2015||By May 1, 2015||After May 1, 2015|
|UCOWR Member||$480||$555||UCOWR Member||$305||$355|
|Full-Time Student||$105||$130||Full-Time Student||$80||$105|
|Student registration does not include the banquet. Student banquet tickets are available for $25.||Student registration does not include the banquet. Student banquet tickets are available for $25.|
|*Spouse/guest registration cannot be used by speakers or people in water-related fields.||*Spouse/guest registration cannot be used by speakers or people in water-related fields.|
Extra receptions tickets are available for purchase for $30 and extra banquet tickets are available for $80. Student banquet tickets are $25.
NEW! Click here for the preliminary conference program (updated 5/15)
Conference Location & Accommodations
Green Valley Ranch Resort, Casino & Spa -- offering a fashionable Mediterranean experience for visitors!
The following rate structure applies for UCOWR Conference participants:
- Deluxe Room: $145 (for single or double) + room tax
- Additional in-room guests: $25/each
- Complimentary shuttle service to and from the Strip and to and from McCarran International Airport is included in the group rate. Click here for the shuttle schedule.
- Check-in: 3 pm / Check-out: 12 pm
- Included ammenities: Daily newspaper, high speed internet access, unlimited local and toll-free calls, turndown service upon request and admission to the exercise facility (normally $30).
- RESERVE YOUR ROOM ONLINE HERE or call 866-782-9487 (request 'UCOWR' group rate) -- Cut-off for making reservations under the group rate is Friday, May 22, 2015. Regular resort rates go into effect after May 22
Thursday Post-Conference Field Trip
After the last sessions ends on Thursday afternoon, participants have the option to participate in a trip to tour the Hoover Dam powerplant. Tickets are $30 a person and include round-trip transportation -- space is limited!
Vist here for a complete list of our conference sponsors, co-sponsors and exhibitors.
Journal of Contemporary Water Research and Education is now accepting general manuscript submissions for the yearly summer issue, beginning in 2016.